The stram is a dark place, a dangerous place. Only the brave venture there.
An eclectic group of nerds, otakus and weirdoes united by one being, Supergreatfriend.
The Gang: the core of the stream community. More than just mere regulars, they are a close-knit group with more free time than they should. You know who you are.
The Programmers: they're programmers. Not much to say here. The mad scientists responsible for giving ODME a corporeal form and are no fun to talk to.
SuperGirlFriends: SuperGreatFriend has a surprising number of women pining for his attention. Known for their rationality and calm (when compared to the average male viewer), they play a critical role in...well, something...and I don't mean sexual reproduction, though that is true.
UNACCEPTABLE, THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE, DO NOT EVEN JOKE ABOUT IT.
To ensure that all conversations remain safe for work, and the chat remains free from HOT RUSSIAN GIRLS www.spambot.org , SGF has appointed a number of chatroom moderators.
- THEVOICEOFDOG: Hasn't been seen since 999 was being streamed. presumed missing in columbia. THEVOICEOFDOG's LPs can be found in the LP archive. 
- Sunabouza: has also not been seen since 999. North Korea claims to have detained him at Chongjin prison camp. Mr.Sunabouza's LPs can be found in the LP archive. 
- Zerpcaim: The arch nemesis of Pain, DFA. States that his name is not pronounced "came" but "kaim". Also, if you're having trouble sleeping, look him up on YouTube. 
- Legofan94 : Acts like a spaz about cards because he is 19 years old. Doesn't know what quantum computers are. Reminds the chat to point at the symbolism.
- Charmcaser1: willing to do anything for Boss. De-Facto Daigon Ranpa historian. Voted Best Moderator 8 streams in a row